Sep 28, 2023
Ben Feys and Kevin Niehoff had a problem. As young
professionals working busy day jobs, they struggled with skincare
issues like acne and eczema but couldn’t find products that worked
Rather than accept their fate,
these best friends decided to take matters into their own hands.
They dreamed of creating the “Nike of skincare” — a brand built
specifically for active males like themselves.
In 2019, Ben and Kevin finally
decided to scratch their entrepreneurial itch and turn this passion
project into a side hustle reality. Little did they know their
bootstrapped men’s skincare line YoPrettyBoy.com would generate over $1
million in annual revenue just a few years later.
Tune into Episode 581 of The Side
Hustle Show to learn:
- How Kevin and Ben validated the market opportunity for
- The extensive research and preparations that went into
formulating and launching their products
- Clever branding and positioning strategies to stand out in a
- Traction tactics to efficiently acquire customers and drive
- Key operational areas like manufacturing, fulfillment, and
Full Show Notes:
Bootstrapping a $1M Direct to Consumer E-Commerce Brand as a Side