Jan 31, 2019
It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few
questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the
last Q&A episode, and picked 20 to talk through in today’s
- Let’s say you’ve got $100. How do you turn it into $200?
- What's your #1 morning ritual?
- Should I create a course around self-care? Am I even qualified
- I haven't made a single sale (on Etsy) and am super
demoralized. What can I do?
- How hard is it to
make a website?
- How do you find a "tech" person for a reasonable rate?
- Why don't you use ads to monetize your website?
- In starting my online business, which social media platforms
should I focus on?
- What side hustles do you recommend that could generate $100k a
year within a year?
- When you started Side Hustle Nation, how'd you get engagement
from Day 1?
- No one is buying my book. How can I market it?
- What WordPress template do you suggest?
- How do you refer to affiliate links when you haven't used the
- How big of a content backlog do you have / should you
- I'm a college senior interested in entrepreneurship. What do
you recommend with the "real world" fast approaching?
- How was your trip to Mexico? Did you feel unsafe?
- How do you balance family, job, and business?
- What's the goal of your local meetups?
- Why'd you give away the PDF version of The Progress Journal for
- How do you organize your side hustle financially?
- Which gigs should I create first on Fiverr?